Monday 8 April 2013

IRELAND

At easter we have been on an exchange with an Irish school. We went to Ireland 3 weeks ago and we have been there for 6 days. I have been with 2 families because my partner live far from school. The first family was Alaznes partner family The potterton family. But Anna, Alaznes partner, was studing in Germany so we have been with the mother and the older brother, Sabine and Gregor. I stayed with them 2 nights and later I went with Bryan, my partner, to Belturbert where I stayed for 3 nights.

During all the days we did some activities and we went to Dublin two different days we also went to a boring museum of history, we went booling it was great and the Irish were bad because Albisu won and he have never tried before, we did also boring workshops and more things. On the way we practice a lot my English and now I am an expert! We have a good time there with all the Irish people. And next week they are comming to the Basque Country to our houses. So we are waiting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment