Monday 29 April 2013

IRISH IN THE BASQUE COUNTRY

Those days the irish people of the exchange have come to the Baque Country. Bryan was my partner and came to Usurbil. He visited lots places and he was very happy of all those things. He want to come again, on the summer... I learned a lot of English on the exchange and was a good experience even it was an exchange of only 10 days. Bryan also go out at night and he have a very good time with the others friends that they werent on the exchange for example with Joseba that they speak about rugby. With, this good experiendçce I think that we will do anotherone the next year. I dont know what to write so I leave here that entry! So, the exchange was a good experience and know we have a good relationsship with the irish people.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment